- If you live in the Frederick, Urbana, Clarksville, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Potomac are and are expecting folks coming from Pittsburgh it is easier to ask them to get off at Megabus Frederick stop and pick them up from there.
- The Mega Bus stops at the Monocacy MARC Station at 7800 Genstar Drive behind the Target.
- Parking at the Mega Bus Stop in Frederick seems easy with over 900 parking spots.
- To get the Frederick Mega Bus Stop
- Take 270N Take exit 31A to merge onto MD-85 N/Buckeystown Pike toward Market St
- Turn right on Spectrum drive and keep going till you reach a traffic circle
- Make a left on the traffic circle and continue on Genstar Drive across the traffic light for 355
- If it is winter the folks can wait inside the MARC station enclosed area till you come.
- The MegaBus description for the bus stop will probably be " Monocacy MARC Park and Ride Frederick"
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Where is the MegaBus Stop in Frederick
I had trouble searching for the exact location for the Mega Bus stop in Frederick so I hope this post helps you if you are going to it. MegaBus is also an alternative to get to Washington DC from Frederick by bus. From Frederick you can take the MegaBus to Pittsburg. The Washington DC to Pittsburg MegaBus stops at Frederick.